That queue priority is bull****.That should be up to the people who run the servers and no one else. And the only reason I will buy the Close Quarters xpack is for the weapons. 16 player maps don't interest me in the slightest.

That's the one thing that made me cringe too. So all there people that bought the pack will be able to jump up front in queue, and the people that didn't buy it will never get in. It's going to be a huge mess if a lot of people buy it.

That queue priority is bull****.That should be up to the people who run the servers and no one else. And the only reason I will buy the Close Quarters xpack is for the weapons. 16 player maps don't interest me in the slightest.

I was just about to post that, Priority is a terrible idea, now people who dont buy into premium will be tossed aside to wait longer. Thats messed up, Its turning into COD and I am not liking this.

Maybe that will only be on official DICE/ea servers. They have to run some servers because how else will people be able to access the maps early? If it's only on Official DICE/ea servers then it's not so bad because I haven't seen one of those since the betas. But if they are forcing all servers to have priority queues then that's ****ing stupid and I hope people don't buy it and tell EA that's not something we're interested in having.

In fact I bet there are threads on battlelog talking about that very thing. *goes to check*

Just to state, I think I remember seeing a Battlefield tweet saying that Close quarters would cost $14.99. Assuming the other will cost the same, $14.99 x 4 = $59.96. So this would be a better deal if you plan to buy the expansions when they come out.

What if you alreay bought Back to Karkland... guess premium isn't worth it for those wo already invested in DLC already..... thats blows

Little question if i buy BF3 from Amazon(?21) can i just sign up with origin(?29) and use the key to download the game with all the updates instead of installing then updating?? (prices on each in brackets)

Little question if i buy BF3 from Amazon(?21) can i just sign up with origin(?29) and use the key to download the game with all the updates instead of installing then updating?? (prices on each in brackets)

Yes you can. As the game requires origin to play no matter where you buy it from.

I don't know how much it will be for you but Gamersgate is having a sale on Battlefield games right now, BF3 is $30 us.

http://www.gamersgat...kend&aff=ggnews

Did something bad just happen? Every ranked server I join seems to be 'unranked', no one has any unlocks... my stats are normal on battlelog though.

@muggerfrugger

Most probably yes.

Say what you want but DICE can make a fancy trailer. Unsure if I'm going to get it though, that depends on tomorrow's patch and whether it will make the game enjoyable enough.

mmm, i've wanted to get back to karkland, and my oh my does Premium sound good :) . If the price is right, i'll definately spend the money when i have some :p

I thought it was only 4 DLC, if its ?39.99 like PSN cost then I'm definitely buying it. Each DLC pack on its own will be ?11.99, I already got Karkand for pre-ordering you are saving ?8, you get early access to all the DLC and you get extras like dog tags and stuff it'll be worth it if you are a battlefield fan.

Looking forward to seeing if it is an actual AC-130, really enjoyed it in Desert Combat, just imagining it in BF3 in big open maps gets me excited.

I'd only buy premium if i got a discount for already having bought B2k, since i wont be getting as much of a good deal as those who havent.

They have already said people who already have B2K wont get a discount.

It's still a good deal as each DLC will be ?12, there are 4 (5 if you count Karkand) so you are still saving ?8 in total as well as getting early access and exclusive dog tags, camo, etc..

They have already said people who already have B2K wont get a discount.

It's still a good deal as each DLC will be ?12, there are 4 (5 if you count Karkand) so you are still saving ?8 in total as well as getting early access and exclusive dog tags, camo, etc..

How about the case that a DLC is crap? I expect Close Quarters to be a lot like CoD, therefore its a definitively NOT buy for me. Buying the premium is then more expensive.