Not sure if I should get this for the PC or PS3? Someone help me please ><

If your PC is capable of running it no issues, then it really is not something you need to think about much more. PC is the way to go. (Y)

Depends on 2 things:

• can your PC handle it?
  • what platform do your friends use (if you have gamer friends with whom you'd like to play together)?

Technically PC is superior to PS3 in pretty much every way.

NICE shot!!! I bet I would have mortared you lol

No way, I try to be the better sniper by never staying in the same spot for more than a fast kill or two. After that you're spotted, and if you're spotted you're very much dead. : )

What's your BF3 name again? I play on TX servers too so I'd have a good ping playing with a Neowinian near me :D

Same thing I say to everyone BF is a squad based game, get it on the platform with your friends, simple.

This launch is way better. One thing I have noticed is I do get a bit of rubber banding for the first minute or so in a new server, then it clears up and all is well. only had one lock up and that was when I was quitting for the night, not sure what happened.

Yup, I agree. This has been a great lauch imo. The only rubberbanding I've had so far (PC) has been on high ping 64 player matches. Other than that, everthing has been silky smooth. Even though the requirements are higher, this game runs much more smoothly for me than BFBC2 ever did.

No way, I try to be the better sniper by never staying in the same spot for more than a fast kill or two. After that you're spotted, and if you're spotted you're very much dead. : )

What's your BF3 name again? I play on TX servers too so I'd have a good ping playing with a Neowinian near me :D

saGot3n, its in my sig ^_^

Also im getting tired of joining games right as the round ends and they stick me with a loss.....wtf EA fix that ****! lol

Send me a PM tomorrow to remind me. We happen to have a case of Dr Pepper in my work fridge, I redeemed 4 codes already, but think I saw 2 more bottles in the fridge as of 5 PM today when I left.

maybe your work mates want dr pepper too... jerk ;)

maybe your work mates want dr pepper too... jerk ;)

I know for a fact one women drinks it, in fact I heard her say to someone else "someone keeps drinking all of the Dr Pepper." :rofl: I have only taken 7 so far. :shiftyninja:

In fact the one I got for Reacon, I had to get from another meeting room on the second floor of my building. Was a real 007 type mission... I would be really ****ed if I lost my job over Dr Pepper codes for BF3 dog tags. :s :laugh:

I know for a fact one women drinks it, in fact I heard her say to someone else "someone keeps drinking all of the Dr Pepper." :rofl: I have only taken 7 so far. :shiftyninja:

In fact the one I got for Reacon, I had to get from another meeting room on the second floor of my building. Was a real 007 type mission... I would be really ****ed if I lost my job over Dr Pepper codes for BF3 dog tags. :s :laugh:

you know deep down it would be worth it and would be an epic story when your with your boys hanging out... until you got home and had to explain it to your wife.

also, thoughts of the game compared to BC2?

I am using a wireless keyboard and Mouse (MS) and I do not think that BF3 is accepting some keystrokes from my keyboard. Anyone know about any problems using wireless keyboards?

I am using a wireless keyboard and Mouse (MS) and I do not think that BF3 is accepting some keystrokes from my keyboard. Anyone know about any problems using wireless keyboards?

Sounds like just weak batteries.

you know deep down it would be worth it and would be an epic story when your with your boys hanging out... until you got home and had to explain it to your wife.

also, thoughts of the game compared to BC2?

I have not played all that much, only about 3.5 hours so far, but I think it is pretty much better than BC2 in every regard. This is the game it should have basically been after BF2. I understand DICE had to get their console legs so to speak, so I guess that the Bad Company series served them well in that regards, but this feels more to me like BF2, which I clocked 150 hours playing time with, than any of the Bad Company games ever did. Mind you it is not perfect, but I have already had a few truly Epic moments, and like I said I have barely played.

I will put it this way. I never had over a positive +1 KD ratio in any of the Bad Company games. I have gotten as high as 2.6 with this game, and currently I am still over 2.0. I am sure that is going to plummet sooner than later, but for now, I have not once feel like I am overpowered by other players at all. Keep in mind I am also personally am a HUGE vehicle ######, mainly tanks, but I will hop in a jeep too here and there and press F2 while driving to man the turret, so for me personally, I am right at home. But even on foot, everything just feels right. I have gone up against entire squads on foot and taken them all out, so I feel as if it is already balanced pretty decently, even for people who are lower ranks.

And I have only had connection issues once. Got kicked from a server for whatever reason, manually updated my punkbuster, and never saw any connection issues again. The game is incredibly solid already IMO, at least on PC, and I am sure there are going to be a whole lot of patches to address whatever concerns and issues there may be.

Pressing "2" while you have the mortar out will activate smoke rounds instead of HE :)

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuu. I can't find this anywhere - not in the forums even if I asked, not in Google, and not in -game ( no one replied). That's so simple yet I didn't know lol thanks buddy! Now I can provide some cover for my team ;) (assuming they aren't still camping :( )

saGot3n, its in my sig ^_^

Also im getting tired of joining games right as the round ends and they stick me with a loss.....wtf EA fix that ****! lol

Look at my sig text, I feel you lol.