Anyone using Chrome here? I just gave it another try in hope to finally stick with it (still can't move to it from Firefox), and Battlelog doesn't work on it. Filter isn't usable at all.

Can't turn off/on the filters, ping the servers and do anything at all in the multiplayer section. Any solution to that, or should I forget about trying to move to Chrome and just stick with Firefox?

I have similar issues in pretty much every single browser. Hitting the browser reload button makes it work but it's really annoying to have to do it that way. I have a feeling it's a problem on my end though and not a problem with any specific browser.

I primarily use Firefox but Battlelog works just fine in Chrome. In fact in the beginning it worked better than Fx because it actually displayed ping.

What version of Chrome? Installed 15.0.874.106 m and I can't do anything in server browser.

To actually join the server and see its ping, I need to click on the server name to get into its page.

Still works without any problems in Firefox 7.0.1, as before.

I'm enjoying the MP very much (PS3) but two complaints: tactical flashlights and people who don't drop ammo or health, even after telling them to drop.

I'm enjoying the MP very much (PS3) but two complaints: tactical flashlights and people who don't drop ammo or health, even after telling them to drop.

Could be they don't know...my brother had been playing BF:BC2 for over 3 months and didn't know he could drop ammo until he saw me do it and asked how long before he could unlock that skill. Needless to say; that made me laugh.

The Back to Karkand footage looks amazing. I wonder what they mean be "extended persistence". As for the "enhanced destruction", it looks like they've increased the level of destruction for the upcoming maps.

The Back to Karkand footage looks amazing. I wonder what they mean be "extended persistence". As for the "enhanced destruction", it looks like they've increased the level of destruction for the upcoming maps.

For the expansion do I need to do anything else to get it? When I went to the midnight launch as soon as I got home I got on live and clicked "redeem code" I entered the Code on my receipt, then I also entered the code that was in the battlefield box.

For the expansion do I need to do anything else to get it? When I went to the midnight launch as soon as I got home I got on live and clicked "redeem code" I entered the Code on my receipt, then I also entered the code that was in the battlefield box.

You're entitled to it if you have the limited edition. It'll say so on the box. If not, then you'll have to pay $10 if you want it.

What version of Chrome? Installed 15.0.874.106 m and I can't do anything in server browser.

To actually join the server and see its ping, I need to click on the server name to get into its page.

Still works without any problems in Firefox 7.0.1, as before.

Using version 15.0.874.106. A screenshot of it working fine (never mind the high ping, other programs were hogging the bandwidth):

Cp0Oo.jpg

@Anaron

"Extended persistence" most probably just means more medals, ribbons and achievements.

Using version 15.0.874.106. A screenshot of it working fine (never mind the high ping, other programs were hogging the bandwidth):

Found the cause of the problem. Ghostery was blocking scrip from chartbeat.

I wanted to make a petition to DICE to ask if it's atleast possible to do some sort of cross platform gameplay, (I know you can add other platforms' players on battlelog) in the sense of 24 player team death match or conquest... since all my friends have the PS3 version... :(

You guys think its possible for DICE or will MS and Sony even allow this?

It will increase the player base...

I wanted to prove to my friends that I am better than them since they keep saying PCs suck and things.

---------------------------------------------------------------

The Grinch your soldier in-game should win a Darwin award for that. (for those of you who don't what that is: These Annual Honours are given to the persons who did the human gene pool the biggest service by killing themselves in the most extraordinarily stupid way.)

IRNV sucks. Seriously.

I've tried to use it a couple of times and it literally sucks. With AEK 971

...I use it with the AEK, and it is somewhat OP in my hands, especially at long range. Or well, I think it is actually perfect. Have over 700 kills with the AEK, 600 all with the IRNV. I love it.

Whats with the random crashing on PC. Its doing my head in.

My mate was having same problem, made him update his graphics and sound drivers and he hasnt had a crash since.

I just finished the single player on hard. It's terrible. If I had to rate the game on single player alone it would be 1 out of 10. The plot is okay..I guess. And it's not that it's hard. It just takes dieing repeatedly to learn where the baddies are because there is no way you can make it through the game without dieing. And even then, they have wallhacks because they can shoot you behind cover. It's irritating and a whole lot of not fun.