Yes, how long was that game? 2 hours?

What do you guys use to record video of yourself or snap screenshots?

Never recorded a video (pretty sure FRAPS will work though) but for pic I first tried print screen and the image comes out all black so you cant see a thing, so I used snipping tool (if on XP use MW SNAP).

So glad the tact light is getting nerfed, that was just insane.. I could understand the light covering the player, but the entire screen? Thats just insane lol.

Just unlocked my SCAR, Eng is such a "blast". Just spamming rockets down hallways with crowded people, feels great lol.

Anyone else feel that DICE have pushed the flashlight nerf silently? I assumed it would go live when the client patch is released but it seems that flashlights have already gotten better. Maybe it's just in my head...

Anyone else feel that DICE have pushed the flashlight nerf silently? I assumed it would go live when the client patch is released but it seems that flashlights have already gotten better. Maybe it's just in my head...

Not sure, will have to verify this tomorrow. But something for sure, is that no patch was released.

As of last night it was the same old brighter than sun light. Unless it's changed today I don't think so. I'm assuming in another week or two they'll release their first post-release balance patch and it will be included then. I base that assumption on no evidence at all though.

While the lens glare is cool and all, I don't think Michael Bay specializes in realism. I'd rather do without them, or at least have a sunglasses unlock.

Lens glare? Do you mean for sniper scopes or flash lights?

Something I think is odd is that there is not a polarized lens addon for the recon rifles. I find that really odd. Completely random thought.

Lens glare? Do you mean for sniper scopes or flash lights?

Something I think is odd is that there is not a polarized lens addon for the recon rifles. I find that really odd. Completely random thought.

Dude, yesterday, you see what we have to deal with when we get on and roll servers left and right.....it was sooooo funny!!!! Im so glad I was frapsing haha.

I so wanna team kill these idiots on my team who constantly shine their noob lights into my eyes! i ranted about this for day, and its just getting worse. Maybe i should only play on hardcore, they usually enabled team kill.

Those kills i'd value more than killing enemy :p

Learn to turn the light off people!!!

Same here.

I hate that Goddamn tactical light

Not been playing for long but do say them tact lights can be a pain sometimes, even get it full on when say someone is sprinting and you get the glare each time the weapon moves from left to right :(

Not been playing for long but do say them tact lights can be a pain sometimes, even get it full on when say someone is sprinting and you get the glare each time the weapon moves from left to right :(

Its going to get toned down in an upcoming patch, it will be well received by me when it does ^_^

I have a problem I hope someone knows how to fix this..

I can't jump, throw a grenade or use my melee attack. When I use the buttons nothing happens.

It was working great this morning I've made no changes and I just started a new online game and now I can't jump, throw nades or use my knife. I've tried resetting the settings, I've tried assigning other keys to do these things and that doesn't work either. :( I'm using the PC version of the game.

I Googled it and I can't seem to find anyone with the same problem as me. Crouch and Prone still works and firing my weapon.

Do you have a joystick hooked up? When I hooked mine up, it took over certain controls.

Nope no joystick or anything like that hooked up. Very strange. I hope they sort some of these bugs out because they aren't just little things this is stuff that stops me from playing the game properly, being unable to jump over objects is a pretty major issue.

Okay I managed to fix it by reinstalling the whole game. Hope it doesn't happen again or I'll be throwing my copy out the window :D

Dude, yesterday, you see what we have to deal with when we get on and roll servers left and right.....it was sooooo funny!!!! Im so glad I was frapsing haha.

Yeah, unfortueately I had a massive headache so I failed to troll the troll back. Couldn't think of anything clever to say. or rather, couldn't be bothered. Amusing though. :rofl:

Nerf teamwork asap, it's a huge problem and it's going to ruin the game!

I've been playin this game for a couple weeks or so now, and til now i just thought that the addons that you unlock for weapons such as laser, and such were just visual aids, or did whatever their job was (extra ammo, etc).

I switched back to an older support kit that had the laser enabled, so i was playing with it, and loved how the recoil was so much less, so i decided to trade the laser in for the extra magazine and noticed the gun recoil was back to being a bit too strong. It wasn't that bad, but seemed different.

So its making me wonder that the laser actually changes the way the gun handles, such as over all recoil, even through the sights, and isnt just the visual aid (dot you can see while you fire from the hip),

Is this the case or is my head just messing with me?

AFAIK The laser reduces recoil from hip fire so it is not just you (Y)

AFAIK The laser reduces recoil from hip fire so it is not just you (Y)

yeah, though as far as I know it is just hip fire not ASD fire...could be wrong tho.

I've been playin this game for a couple weeks or so now, and til now i just thought that the addons that you unlock for weapons such as laser, and such were just visual aids, or did whatever their job was (extra ammo, etc).

I switched back to an older support kit that had the laser enabled, so i was playing with it, and loved how the recoil was so much less, so i decided to trade the laser in for the extra magazine and noticed the gun recoil was back to being a bit too strong. It wasn't that bad, but seemed different.

So its making me wonder that the laser actually changes the way the gun handles, such as over all recoil, even through the sights, and isnt just the visual aid (dot you can see while you fire from the hip),

Is this the case or is my head just messing with me?

Um if you read the description for laser sites it even says increased accuracy from hip fire.

Yes i know that, but for some of my weapons it seems to increase through the sights accuracy as well (as i stated in the post, which was some of my confusion, as stated in the post).

I havent had much time to play around with this, mostly just been cruising around in tanks, or anti air tanks unlocking stuff for them.

Thinking about giving recon ago. I hated recon in the other games, but the recon in BF3 seems to add alot more fun stuff such as the flying drones, and such. Should be interesting.

It could be placebo.

Who else had these problems on PC and what did you do to fix it? (I remember that a member on Neowin had a similar issue, but I can't remember who.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiReQ_1vXWM

It's no my video but my brother's video. He's been having this issue since launch day and he doesn't know what to do to fix it. He has tried different drivers for his GTX460. Old drivers, new drivers and beta drivers. His PC is up to date and so is his BF3. I'm using a GTX460 from EVGA and I'm not having these issues on the latest stable nVidia drivers.

And my other brother is having issues as well. Since Friday he's been having crashes for no reason. BF3 was working for him without problems the day before. He turns his PC on on Friday and tries the play the game, only to find out it crashes no matter what server he joins. When he's able to play he can only play for a while. After a while he's getting lag until the game just decides to crash. He has tried everything as well and his last resort at the moment is formatting his PC to see if that helps.

Does anyone have any tips for these 2 problems?

I'm not experiencing any of these issues though I do get the occasional crash when I want to join a server, but that only happens every now and then. It's not something that makes me unable to play the game. DICE and EA knows about this issue since loads of people are experiencing this and from what I've heard, they're working on an update that might fix this issue.