Show us your workstations!

I love how colour-coordinated your workstation is. Nice, soft and neutral! Kinda the complete opposite to my sharp and saturated one. :laugh:

Thanks! :laugh:

Man... that chair needs some work lol

Same one I have, only mine is much cleaner :p

do you control the lappie with your feet? LOLOLOL....

my sister has that same chair.

My room is always dark no matter what I do, but below is two hp w2408h monitors and logitech mx5550 keyboard + Mouse

monitors.JPG

Antec P182 malarky

pc.JPG

Cat6 ftw! Goes around my room :)

network.JPG

my 55" led samsung for when I want to relax. By the way the teddies are not mine, there the misses :laugh:

tv.JPG

My room is always dark no matter what I do, but below is two hp w2408h monitors and logitech mx5550 keyboard + Mouse

*snip*

Seriously, why so many network cables? lol

Man... that chair needs some work lol

I know, but I don't know how to clean leather chairs so meh.. Last time someone cleaned it, it stank.

do you control the lappie with your feet? LOLOLOL....

my sister has that same chair.

The laptop is on the floor as I don't have anywhere to place it, so I can pick it up and use it when ever. Although I've recently dropped it on it's cord :no:

Tony+

network lead for my pc, downstairs router, my modem, mini laptop, other laptop, 3 servers, xbox, tv, gf's pc. Too many haha and I refuse to use wifi :p

oh yer and one of those cables goes to my wifi access point :p

unless those are gigabit switches (and they don't appear to be), it's Cat6 FTL! Cat5E would be just as good and probably not as expensive.

Tony+

network lead for my pc, downstairs router, my modem, mini laptop, other laptop, 3 servers, xbox, tv, gf's pc. Too many haha and I refuse to use wifi :p

Tony+

Pretty interesting, haha! I agree with the other poster though, if that isn't a Gigabit switch then why did you even bother getting Cat6 when Cat5E would of been sufficient? And even with gigabit, Cat5E would of been fine for anything upto 100metres?

I know this sounds crazy but I had that HiFi system! - I got it in like 2003. How awesome is the volume dial that retracts when not needed? :laugh:

Haha, well, it was awesome until it broke down! :laugh:

I blame my sister for that, though.

I have a hifi from 1997 that still works, but the cd player died like 3 years after we bought it. we pretty much just use it for an aux-audio thingy-thing.

Well here is my work station, black glass, hence the duster lying under the desk, I have to dust every day, it looked good at the time, the screen is a 20" PackardBell Touch screen, we do have a 17" laptop and 10" note book but there not part of my work station, the spaniel is not very computer literate, but likes the chair.

post-15989-0-69851400-1303671562.jpg