Meet the browser: Firefox Next

1 hour ago, bawz said:

you whinned about me posting Mozilla Nightly Blog posts so i stopped.

lol yeah I remember but I'm talking about a constructive discussion here, not just pasting links. That being said, I miss having notifications about a new post in this thread. xD

22 minutes ago, Konstantine said:

lol yeah I remember but I'm talking about a constructive discussion here, not just pasting links. That being said, I miss having notifications about a new post in this thread. xD

i'll go an tell spammers to spam this thread if you miss it that much

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Konstantine said:

I've found the performance in Nightly to be less than ideal. No problems with latest Beta (and 8 content processes). Anyone else?

Just returned to Nightly after almost 2 years or so being away, came from beta which I began to used it like a month ago or so.

Nightly has been great for me, first it eliminates a problem with the experimental feature AV1 CODEC on Youtube and also I'm in love with the Pin Tab feature, so simple and yet so powerful feature.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi

Nightly 68.0a1. How do I delete one URL from browser's history? It used to be so, that I select this url in Address/Awsome bar with Up Down keys and press Del. This is not the case anymore.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

A welcome surprise - you can have multiple x64 build tracks of Firefox (I just added Nightly) - this is new (at least to me).  (Even better, you can use a single Firefox account and sync settings set (great for testing).)