Graphic Request Thread

Question

Please pin this and post all requests graphic related here - be it internet banners, avatars, sigs - you name it, just post them here and i, or the helpful neowin grpahics team will hopefully get to it... :D

Thread title edited, this is not an "offcial" request thread and not the only one, people may still make request threads, otherwise they would get buried in here. Thanks for understanding

Edited by Blaise

1,375 answers to this question

if it is any at all possible to make a graphic that looks like the superman sign with the "S" in the middle but insteed have a "M" in the middle. thanks in advance.

I could use a logo for a PC repair business I'm starting

It's going to be called RCPC Repair. It should be nice looking yet professional if anyone wants to give it a shot. Thanks!

~Palmeiro

AIM:Ralph940

i'd like a sig... just with dark colors... goth, techy, along those lines. have fun with it :D

okay ill try and see if i can do something, but im really busy with school work and the likes to y'know im having less time to do your sigs and **** guys! :blink: :rolleyes:

lol ok, the sig...well, how about one that says hotshot on a cool gray background sorta like this one (Y)

as for the avatar, try one with a biohazard sign or something like that :) thanks in advance bro :)

illl start on this one

mods supeymods or addymin please pin this :shifty:

please!? :shifty: :whistle:

:whistle:

:pinch: Ouch, my watch and hand! :ninja:

Other than that, it isn't too bad, I know someone I can have fix up the edges.

Anyone else want to try it for me? Please? :shifty: :whistle:

I'll soften the edges and other stuff tomorrow, right now I just want to sleep ^^

z_Z Laters

:) Ah thanks dude. I also use MSN, so look me up when you have something for me. I'd rather someone just start it over though and not try to fix up that one, unless it could still be saved. :unsure:

I'm at school now, I'll add you when I get home.

BTW did you do that web site is on your profile???? I love that design! :D

Thanks for the comment, but no it's not my site. It's a friend of mine's. I'll be sure to pass along your compliment. :)

Ok, so I guess this is where I shoulda posted.. :pinch:

What I want is, a 300x100 sig pic for another forum I vist.

What I would like in it:

Halo theme

Make it move and all that cool shat with flash. :cool:

have it say 'Chiss1'

Thanks to anyone who could make it for me. :)