Graphic Request Thread

Question

Please pin this and post all requests graphic related here - be it internet banners, avatars, sigs - you name it, just post them here and i, or the helpful neowin grpahics team will hopefully get to it... :D

Thread title edited, this is not an "offcial" request thread and not the only one, people may still make request threads, otherwise they would get buried in here. Thanks for understanding

Edited by Blaise

1,375 answers to this question

I need 3 items if possible. I have a website up for my band and we need some graphics done for our site. The site is 100% functional and does have graphics on it but we need some custom graphics.

I'll see what I can do.

Cryptic_Night, here's a kinda clich? idea - a road;)). But anyways, it goes with the theme of the site - so reply to this thread or PM me if you like the concept (I'll wait for your say before going any further).

post-31-1064939562.gif

Not bad but the band is called Merging Lanes

I like where it's going though.

:blush: Sorry - Will change. But you like the concept?

Nice, I was wondering if you could make the roads split at the end somehow.

I like how it's going though.

Well our band is a bunch of different types of music comeing together so I think the one 'nearer' to the user would be neat. But play around with it. See what you can do. I'm not the artist here ;).

Hows this? I still need to do a lot of smoothing off and generally making the merger look better, but it's late, so I'll work on it tomorrow for ya ;).

post-31-1065016095.gif

I see the top of the road changing alot. Undecided on the top?

I think it's smoother, currently (the top). I'll see how it comes out once I fix these lines. Sorry for the delay.

Hey don't worry. I know you have a life that you have to deal with too. I've already waited like 3 months for ANYONE to even consider working on graphics so a couple of days won't hurt me.

I think I've got it here - I removed all the lines except for the central dotted one.

BTW, what colour are the road lines in your country - I just thought that if they're yellow, you might want them that way ;).

post-31-1065189707.gif

hey ..n00dle.. ...

any chance you could mock up something like yours, but with blacks and reds instead? (black as background, red as foreground) and using my name?

I hate mooching off people, but my engineering skills prevent me from being creative in the least :)

I just like very simple things, name, text, shadows/reflections etc, but no real pictures or anything.

Any1 wanna create a sig for me.. anythin funky lookin with mostly black n white - but use my alternative net name: 'cpu_head2002'.

Thanks

Sure nowimnothing, looks like mi signature is very popular, already did it for 3 dudes :happy: contact me via msn messenger or just PM for detailed info :p

Laters :p

hey! sorry i havent been helping you out noodle ive been really busy with school work etc... ill try and do a few this weekend guys!