Graphic Request Thread

Question

Please pin this and post all requests graphic related here - be it internet banners, avatars, sigs - you name it, just post them here and i, or the helpful neowin grpahics team will hopefully get to it... :D

Thread title edited, this is not an "offcial" request thread and not the only one, people may still make request threads, otherwise they would get buried in here. Thanks for understanding

Edited by Blaise

Any1 wanna create a sig for me.. anythin funky lookin with mostly black n white - but use my alternative net name: 'cpu_head2002'.

Thanks

Well, this came as a surprise. I was just muckin around on Photoshop and I managed to come with this for you. Not bad for a first time I think!

Hope you like it. ;)

JMann

post-31-1065275819.gif

Edited by jmann90

;) No Problem,

I am really glad you like it. I am on a roll now! Any1 else want to give me one and I will have a go for you.

Glad you like it CPU Head 2002.

JMann ;)

Simple but damn Gorgeous. But Technically it is already Copyrighted! Because he made it. But if you want you can be precise and signup with the Rights Commision but that doesn't really do much.

;)

Thanks for the comments about my sig :happy:

Thanks for the help kickflip ;) If you want to do it more like mine add me to my msn and I'll tell you the effects that has the font ;)

Jmann, got your PM, I'll talk to you tomorrow :p

Laters :p

Well, I am a bit happy! :D I have been playing with Photoshop for a while and now I am personally thinking that I am getting quite good! I have just made myself a new Sig and Avatar which I am really proud of! Tell me what you think as it was just a muck around! ;) Does anybody know how you can change your Avatar and Signature to different ones on Neowin when you load up a different page? I saw Gisteren had his on Grand Theft Auto : Vice City characters (his avatar) and it kept changing everytime you got up a different page. Does any1 know how 2 do that?

:whistle: If any1 wants me to have a go with a Signature or Avatar, I will give it a shot, PM me or reply on this Thread.

N00DLE...Yep, thats fine. Speak at some point. :cool:

JMann. :p

Well, I am a bit happy! :D I have been playing with Photoshop for a while and now I am personally thinking that I am getting quite good! I have just made myself a new Sig and Avatar which I am really proud of! Tell me what you think as it was just a muck around! ;) Does anybody know how you can change your Avatar and Signature to different ones on Neowin when you load up a different page? I saw Gisteren had his on Grand Theft Auto : Vice City characters (his avatar) and it kept changing everytime you got up a different page. Does any1 know how 2 do that?

:whistle: If any1 wants me to have a go with a Signature or Avatar, I will give it a shot, PM me or reply on this Thread.

N00DLE...Yep, thats fine. Speak at some point. :cool:

JMann. :p

Probably some fancy JavaScript or something.

JMann, For your sig, try making the border a dark shade of green. This was something I tried for Trunten's sig, and it looks pretty good. ;)

post-31-1064754363.jpg

I tried it with a dark green border but unfortunately it looks pretty :x . I think I will keep it wid the black 1px border. I was just fiddlin around with Photoshop 7.0 a min ago and I started usin the line tool now it wont draw lines anymore only huge arrows. How do I restore it back to a line? :cry:

JMann.

I tried it with a dark green border but unfortunately it looks pretty :x . I think I will keep it wid the black 1px border. I was just fiddlin around with Photoshop 7.0 a min ago and I started usin the line tool now it wont draw lines anymore only huge arrows. How do I restore it back to a line? :cry:

JMann.

There's an option somewher on the top toolbar when you usethe line tool for arrows. Just uncheck it.

BTW, I find the easiest way is to use the 'Stroke' Layer effect set to 1px.

Hey, Cryptic_Night. Here's another idea, so you have something else to choose from.

Also, I was thinking for that road one, I could make the road sorta look like it's got guitar frets (correct spelling / terminology?) in it.

post-31-1065425055.gif