Graphic Request Thread

Question

Please pin this and post all requests graphic related here - be it internet banners, avatars, sigs - you name it, just post them here and i, or the helpful neowin grpahics team will hopefully get to it... :D

Thread title edited, this is not an "offcial" request thread and not the only one, people may still make request threads, otherwise they would get buried in here. Thanks for understanding

Edited by Blaise

1,375 answers to this question

I need 3 items if possible. I have a website up for my band and we need some graphics done for our site. The site is 100% functional and does have graphics on it but we need some custom graphics.

If you head over to my site (Merging Lanes), you can see in the upper left hand corner there is an E107 image named logo.png. If someone can edit that or have an image that looks like that.

Also If you notice in the upper-right hand corner, you can have banners and I was wondering if someone can make a banner for my site too.

Finally, There is a 'Link to Us' section near the bottom of the page and has yet another E107 button on it. Can someone make me an button so I can advertise my site by providing buttons?

Information about the band (for ideas):

Name: Merging Lanes

Type: Progressive Rock

If you need anything else, don't be afraid to PM me or to email me.

yummy ^

im just gonna do this one quick to get back into the swing of things

ill do a better one later if you dont like it :)

post-31-1064678694.jpg

I like that :happy: could you scale it abit though to the size at http://www.tap-net.tk/ if u could make some others that would be nice :) what i was gonna is animate them. (note to self must find a new host too many popups) and Thankyou very much :)

Edited by tapnet

I'm not posting to request anything. All I want to do is thank the graphic designers in this thread for all they've been doing. You are very talented individuals with superb generosity.

I'm not posting to request anything. All I want to do is thank the graphic designers in this thread for all they've been doing. You are very talented individuals with superb generosity.

ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT MAKE ME WANNA KILL MYSELF!!!!!!

*shoots self*

lol j/k

thanks for the comments dude...

post-31-1064680045.jpg

Looking for someone to add a gridline and feathered edges to an image.

Tried tutorials and am not getting what I want. I have a photo of something similiar I want the end result to

be. Would take someone who knows what they are doing maybe 5-10 minutes...me...5-10 months

Original image:

http://www.loriandgene.com/pics/image.jpg

What I am aiming for:

http://www.loriandgene.com/pics/Control.jpg

Just need the Grid and Feathering done. I need to edit the rest a little.

Hi, Kikflip_kid or anyone else I have some big jobs for you to do. I am just buildin a new Website but I need loads of new Graphics for it. I would like:

:: A New Logo

:: Buttons

:: Divider Bars

:: Signature and Avatar

Firstly I would like a new Logo, with JMann Designs written on it somewhere. Bearing in mind it is a Website design company. I have no perticular size. Make it look like HTML is being written in the Background. Or something like that. I will leave it upto your great skills. For my buttons have the same style as the logo but with Buttons. I need ones for: Home, About, Projects, Contact, Games, Downloads. Divider bars, I have no certain preferences for these but mayb tie them in with the webpage graphics. For my Signature and Avatar that can be upto u but mayb something to do with Computers? :D Man u r amazing! Please PM or e-mail me if you want to know anything else.

Cheers,

JMann90

:: THIS IS WHY THE WORLD IS SO COOL! :: :yes:

kikflip_kid: 1979 :happy: search for it at DaFont [Thanks to Monkeh]

uummm I think snippet, kikflip_kid, and me are almost the only ones working in this thread so... we might take some time to do all the request, more ppl who know about graphics would be useful... :p

Laters :D

My 'order' (I guess you can call it that) is still on though. You'll be mentioned on my site and also thanked on the CD when it comes out.