Halo PC Leaked.

hmm well i look around n didnt see my problem, i got 2ghz opteron and it doenst run at all?!?! anyoen know if it is because of CPU or anyone have problem with it freezing at start screen and just sitting there for hours

Ehy Guys I've finally downloaded the whole thing , but it's a total mess !!!This game runs very choppy on my machine but I have a p42.8ghz 512mb ram GeforceFx5800Ultra and Audigy 2 and i don't think it's so bad, any suggestion???Anyone else getting the same problem??

turn down some of the settings. i have a 3ghz p4c and a radeon 9800 and it's choppy for me sometimes with all the setting up all the way

I got it working and OMG this game roxorz. It runs real slow on my PC, 700Mhz Duron, Geforce 4 ti 4200, 526mb ram. 1024x768 max detail. I must have been getting less than 10fps on most of the game, but i did finish the game or what levels there is in the beta.

lets set up some games... invite yourself to chat room "halopc" on AIM.

Edited by spedanden

wot woot played halo for the first time..nice...but very choppy at intensive scenes..hope the final runs smoothly..

and is there anyway to get the multiplayer across the internet working?? cuz thats what i'm interested in.. :)

wot woot played halo for the first time..nice...but very choppy at intensive scenes..hope the final runs smoothly..

and is there anyway to get the multiplayer across the internet working?? cuz thats what i'm interested in.. :)

what setting were you running on ya radeon? FSAA and AF wise :) cause i want to know cause in a few hours time i'm gonna be playing it myself

Okay, I got this last night. However, when I run the game, it tells me that my graphics card is below recommended specs, and asks me if I want to continue. I click continue, and the game goes to the main screen with Halo in the background, and then exits out to the desktop. I've tried the game in Safe Mode as well, samething happens.

My Specs:

P4 1.5 GHz

256 MB SDRAM

60 GB HD

TNT2 Riva 32MB

Could someone help me out please?

Thanks.

Its fuc-king real !

The beta is made for American systems only !

Thats why you gotta change your language settings to ENGLISH ( USA )

it worked for me !

I have my computer on English (United Kingdom) and it all works fine, i didnt have to change my language or anything :blink:

what setting were you running on ya radeon? FSAA and AF wise :) cause i want to know cause in a few hours time i'm gonna be playing it myself

running @ 16AF and 4AA @ 1024 res with full settings..

just so everyone knows. i have both the beta 1.5 and the so called pre gold version. both of them are the exact same thing. if you read the nfo file included with the "pre gold version" it says that the beta's didn't come with any of the multi player levels included. but the 1.5 beta version does infact have 3 of the mp levels in it. also i installed the beta 1.5 and used a mounted image of the "pre gold" and it still thinks it's the exact same thing

just so everyone knows. i have both the beta 1.5 and the so called pre gold version. both of them are the exact same thing. if you read the nfo file included with the "pre gold version" it says that the beta's didn't come with any of the multi player levels included. but the 1.5 beta version does infact have 3 of the mp levels in it. also i installed the beta 1.5 and used a mounted image of the "pre gold" and it still thinks it's the exact same thing

Good to know, thanks :happy:

On the gearbox forums they are talking about this leak and someone says the beta was made for ati cards.

that makes no sense at all for microsoft to do that.