Halo PC Leaked.

i know you guys are able to play on the internet...so whats the deal?? help please!

hey guys, single plaayer is working great...but im having trouble with netplay...heres my situation...please help if you can

i have the DMZ set up for my local IP, and the port 2449 forwarded, i also turned off my firewall...then i tried to play with this guy through battle.lan, i entered my IP and his and he did the same, i hosted a game and it appreared rite away on his LAN games screen, he tried to connect, it connected but he got a network error...then we tried other way around, he host i join, it connected, it spoke "slayer" to me, screen was black and network error flashed

any ideas??

also, if i try the "shortcut method" halo loads, then it connects and shows the screen below, fades to black and says "slayer" or whatever the game type is, and doenst do anything else...any ideas??? thanks so much!!

post-78-1063152052.jpg

has anyone else had this issue:

the gun your player is holding and enemies/npc teammates are really really dark almost black unless a light hits them *ie: flashlight/gun fire*

i have a few screenshots if thats unclear to what im talking about...sys specs are in my sig.

also...

are there commands to view FPS? and where are the screenshots kept? only ones ive been able to do are alt+printscreen ones. :|

i get the same problem, and im not a gefore2 mx.

just had a good game online. tis great, someone was driving me about while i was shooting rockets at the banshees got a screenie of it :D

can't wait to buy it

which map is that sir?

bloodgulch

that and sidewinder are great, loved them on the xbox

you have to goto teh mp menu..to edit game types

then create a new one...

goto vehicle options...set it to custom instead of warthog

then add 4 of each

then save it..and load it...

if you cant find the one you made...on the top of the gametypes it says classic...switch it to custom...there you go

Hey just a quick question on torrents. Will downloading more than 1 torrent file (say 3) slow down the average download rate

if i remember correctly, i think it splits bandwidth among how many transfers you got going. not sure tho. :no: :p

Autosave, or it lets you save at certain points?

it only lets you save at the last check point you passed.

as far as i know you have to tell it to save it won't auto save,