January Desktop

Dazzla, a million thanks for the icon... It's really cool!!!

OK, don't flame me on this... :ermm:

I uploaded an alternative version of my previously submited wall, cause there were some requests on changing the messages that appear in the previous version...

So, here it is...

Originally posted by Xcert

NOOO ... !

I hate when ppl put "XP" and "WINDOWS XP" and junk on perfectly good walpapers. :(

You do have the original still right ... ?:ermm:

Of course I have it! :)

All the .psds, .bmps, .jpgs, everything!

But I made something else for the people who liked the colors, the style etc. and didn't understand the "message". Well, apart from the "The Action is Go" (which is a title of an alt rock song) phrase the sign that it's behind it, is my uhmm uhmm "artistic logo" and I like putting it into the wallpapers cause it's like a tribal sign... And I love these kind of signs a lot!

However the original version is still on deviantart...

Personally, I prefer the original version and it's the one that I'm currently using. :)

There is no fooling anyone ..... But I don't need the reminder that I'm useing XP everytime that I look on my desktop ..... I'ts like putting "Win95" in big letters on you wallpaper if you are using win 95....:right:

Why don't you make a version that says "win95", "win98", "winME", and "Win2k" also ... I don't think so. :roll:

Originally posted by Xcert

There is no fooling anyone ..... But I don't need the reminder that I'm useing XP everytime that I look on my desktop ..... I'ts like putting "Win95" in big letters on you wallpaper if you are using win 95....:right:

Why don't you make a version that says "win95", "win98", "winME", and "Win2k" also ... I don't think so. :roll:

I just wanted something along the lines of the default windows xp professional wallpaper...

and since the static theme is only for windows xp, why would you need that wallpaper for the other operating systems????

Originally posted by Arcane

I just wanted something along the lines of the default windows xp professional wallpaper...

and since the static theme is only for windows xp, why would you need that wallpaper for the other operating systems????

i'm using xp home :D

Originally posted by Arcane

Static may be only for xp, but the (original) wallpaper isn't .... The wallpaper wan't made for static. It just happens to go faily well with it .

Whoa I missed a lot of events here...

I agree with Xcert... Of course the wallpaper was NOT made for static... It just fits with it a lot... Also any OS user can use it... There may be some people with win98 on their system and have the XP wall on their desktop... Nobody knows... It's like when I'm making my computer to look like OSX...

Actually, I recently finished a set with this particular wall for all the static's colour schemes... But, primarily, this is for my own pleasure... But, if you like them I would be really really really happy sharing them with you.

I'm not making the walls thinking who will download them. I'm making them for me, and if you like them that's really fine... If you don't that's fine also... If you want to make some "corrections" by your own taste in a submited wall, I will do it if I have the time to... So right now there are two versions of this particular wallpaper, cause I had the time to make an alternative version.

Well, to be honest with you guys, personally, when I download a new kicka** theme I'm planning in making a good wallpaper that would fit with it... Right now, I have a wall that fits with the AquaXP theme, a graphite wall that fits with the Sosumi theme, and I'm planning in making a wall that will fit with the Watercolor theme also...

Y/C: Developing individual wallpapers for specific themes is a great idea...now we just need an experienced skin developer to develop various trillian skins for specific themes ;)