January Desktop

bigmoose, that is a very cool desktop. I like the way you've got coolmon in there, very sweet.

Here's an updated version of mine, along with the beautiful Penelope Cruz (although I'm beginning to hear a lot of people don't like her??? :o ):

desktop18.jpg

Credit to Xcert for the theme and me for the icons and wallpaper :D

here's my LATEST

i started out with a standard toolbar at the top, but then i wanted the dropdown menus from TLB. so i switched it all over to TLB, only to find out that i can't right click>empty recycle bin anymore. and i don't want my recycle bin on the desktop. so this is what i came up with. the first 2 icons are a standard toolbar, i want my computer first, and i need to be able to right click>empty recycle bin. everything after that is a TLB shortcut or menu, as shown. i wasn't sure if the divider was gonna bug me or not, but so far it hasn't, and i really like it like this. lemme know what you think.

ciao!

joe

here's a couple of screenshots, mainly showing off the leaked objectdock from stardock. Quite a cool app I must say, the closest Windows users have been to a working dock.

dock1.JPG

dock2.JPG

dock3.JPG