January Desktop

Y/C i saw the screenies...btw, where did you get that mac cube icon with the windows logo on it? i got it too somewhere but there is no size over 48x48. i'd like to get that blue logo in 128x128 size. do you know who made that icon? thanks.

tripod doesn't allow you to reference an image off of their servers from another site...all you need to do is copy shortcut and paste it into the address space to view it...

Originally posted by BuG

hey faction what is this toolbar ? where can i get it, with those cool icons ??? :)

and DAZZLA where can i get the STATIC shell player icons,??

cheers,

for people who want it the Static shellplayer (as seen in desktop 18) is available here

Hi Disciple,

The G4 Cube icon, as you probably know, is from the World of Aqua set v.1.

I converted it, and replaced the apple logo with the XP one. The only thing was that I made it from 48x48 and below, cause I don't use larger icon formats. It was for personal use, you know. ;)

Anyway, I will remake it starting from 128x128 and I will post it pretty soon (as long as I find another free webhosting space cause tripod sucks, goddamn it) :( ...

You'll be noticed starting a new thread, or if you want to, I can mail it to you.

my first of the year (kinda late huh)

i made this wallpaper today (actually i made a pic [in the Fisher XP thread] and someone requested a wallpaper made out of it so.... [ok i'll shut up now] and i have it on now)

:devious:

click here.