Thanks Bits who let us know of this ALPHA release of Sonique2 player. A pre-release version of Sonique2 is now available for public consumption. It is being called an Alpha release to reflect the fact that Sonique2 still has a ways to go before it will be ready for release. This release is intended as sort of a preview of coming attractions - a teaser of sorts. It is also a way for us to kick off the availability of updated builds as we will be making available to the public periodic builds of Sonique2.
Alpha builds are buggy, unsupported and unfinished. Install them at your own risk.
- help improvements (skinners will note the existence of two useful XML files in the /lang folder)
- remember location on skin/lang changes
- minor performance and stability fixes
- shutting down improvements
- clean up repaints on skin/lang changes
- new defaults to less buggy options:
- normal playback (not seamless)
- disk buffering on streaming is disabled
- new icons (thanks shift!)
- more translations (thanks everyone!)
View: Sonique2 Web