AnyDVD works in the background to automatically remove the copy protection of a DVD movie as soon as it's inserted into the drive, allowing you then to backup the movie using a DVD backup tool such as CloneDVD and CloneDVD mobile. You can also remove the RPC region code, thereby making the movie region free and viewable on any DVD player and with any DVD player software. AnyDVD is capable of removing unwanted movie features, including subtitles and prohibition messages such as copyright and FBI warnings. It also allows you to launch an external application whenever you insert or remove a disc, or prevent 'PC-friendly' software from automatically launching when you insert a video DVD.
- New (DVD): Support for new copy protection found on some adult titles
- New (DVD): AnyDVD ripper can now handle discs, which have menu files bigger than 1GB (which is against the specification)
- New (DVD): Improved performance of the AI scanner
- Fix (HD DVD & Blu-ray): Black screen with re-release of "Prison Break"
- Fix (DVD): PS18 error with some discs, e.g. "The Forgotten", R1, US
- Fix (DVD): AI Scanner accidently removed a title set from "8 Below", R2, Japan
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages
View: What's New
Link: Home Page