Being the third week of the month, right on schedule, Microsoft has announced even more games that will reach its Xbox Game Pass services on Xbox consoles, PC, and Cloud in April. Interestingly, the company confirmed more Ubisoft games are incoming soon, with Assassin’s Creed Origins and For Honor: Marching Fire Edition incoming in the next two months.
Today's announcements contain the adventure game Bugsnax (which was originally a PlayStation console exclusive), the open world sandbox horror game 7 Days to Die, plus several cloud and indie titles.
Here are the games, platforms, and their arrival dates:
- F1 2021 (Cloud) EA Play – Available now
- Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Remastered (Cloud) EA Play – Available now
- Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion (Cloud, Console, and PC) – Available now
- 7 Days to Die (Cloud, Console, and PC) – April 26
- Research and Destroy (Console and PC) – April 26
- Bugsnax (Cloud, Console, and PC) – April 28
- Unsouled (Console and PC) – April 28
From the bunch, Unsouled and Research and Destroy are day one arrivals to the subscription services.
Meanwhile, for those playing cloud games on mobile devices without a separate controller, Microsoft has pushed out touch controls to 12 more titles:
- Ben 10
- Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Anniversary Edition
- Edge of Eternity
- Hitman Trilogy
- Lawn Mowing Simulator
- Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit Remastered
- Paw Patrol
- Race with Ryan
- Transformers Battlegrounds
- Windjammers 2
- Zero Escape: The Nonary Games
Four games are leaving Xbox Game Pass on April 30, them being Cricket 19, Outlast 2, Secret Neighbor, and Streets of Rage 4.
The next Xbox Game Pass announcement for new titles will arrive in early May. However, Two Point Campus won't be a part of this upcoming slate as previously announced, as the game was delayed to August earlier this month.