At Sony's E3 event on Monday night, the company showed off several new games. Alongside them was Skylanders Imaginators which brings back the classic PlayStation character – Crash Bandicoot. The trailer that was shown at E3 didn't show much in the way of gameplay; however, it did reveal that players will be able to create their own Skylander.
Sony also announced that it had worked with Activision to bring back Crash Bandicoot, Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back, and Crash Bandicoot: Warped fully remastered from the ground-up to the PlayStation 4.
Sony did share the synopsis of the game with us too:
“A wormhole has opened in Skylands and the great Aku Aku appears! He has come to announce the once-in-two-decades Synchronization Celebration--a time when all of the worlds align perfectly. All the inhabitants of Wumpa Island are having a party and they want to invite the Skylanders. But with Kaos on a quest to take over Skylands using his army of Doomlanders, the Skylanders must focus on stopping his evil plans. Never one to shy away from danger, the legendary marsupial Crash Bandicoot leaps through the wormhole to join the Skylanders in the ultimate battle against Kaos!”
Other objectives of the game include:
- Battle to save Skylands with the Sensei and Imaginator Skylanders.
- Use the Imaginite Creation Crystals to create your own Skylanders.
- Sensei Skylanders are the ultimate masters of the almighty Sky-Chi powers.
- Use ten different battle class types to defeat Kaos and his minions.
- Play with friends in co-op and head-to-head racing.
- Conquer all-new side quests and mini-games.
Skylanders Imaginators will “unleash imagination” when it is released in October, later this year.
0 Comments - Add comment