After a year of PlayStation 4 exclusivity, Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy is making its way to other platforms. Releasing on July 10, the collection will be available on Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and Steam.
The PlayStation release was received favorably by critics and is the number one selling remastered collection in the console's history, selling over 2 million copies. The collection is the popular character's debut on the PC while Xbox and Nintendo will be seeing Crash Bandicoot after almost a decade.
This remastered collection includes:
- Remastered versions of Crash Bandicoot, Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back, and Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped.
- Dazzling “N. Hanced Fur-K” graphics
- New lighting, animations, textures, models, and cinematics
- New recorded dialogue from original voice actors
- The ability to play as Coco, Crash’s smart and sassy little sister
- Full analog stick support
- A unified save and checkpoint system
The success of this collection brings a lot of hope for more remasters in the future, Activision had said. The remastered trilogy also consists of a previously unreleased level. You can preorder Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy on the platform of your choice here.