eMule is a filesharing client which is based on the eDonkey2000 network, but offers more features than the standard eDonkey client, because it's opensource but under the restrictions of the GPL License.
- Added server TCP connection keep alive function.
- Tooltips in search results listview are shown only if Shift+Ctrl is pressed while moving the mouse over a listview item.
- You are now able to preview shared video files from clients who let you see their share. You will be able to view 5 screenshots of the first ~10 min.
- Upgraded MobileMule Protocol to 5x. Note that you need to download the new clientversion too if you use MobileMule.
- Merged some code changes from eMule Plus
- larger category control when several categories are added (simple condition for now)
- show A4AF-count for files in the downloadlist when additional controls are enabled
- added disk usage statistics (emule+)
- Fixed bug with invalid client objects in upload list after a file was unshared/reshared (zegzav)
- Shared files listview and Search Results list view; Alt+DoubleClick opens Details dialog.
- Fixed several format string errors (mandrag0re)
- Added support for showing all available MP3 tag information for downloads and shared files.
- Added support for extended UDP server protocol for lugdunum 16.40 servers to receive multiple file search results in one UDP packet.
View: Release Notes
View: eMule 0.30b Homepage
News source: Warp2Search