It was yet another busy day in the world of video and PC games so let's get to them, shall we?
- More info on Assassin's Creed Revelations have been revealed via the new Game Informer magazine.
- Check out this video showing off the Crucible level editor in Hunted: The Demon's Forge.
- Hitman developer Io Interactive is "tweeting" about a big announcement planned for next week.
- Valve artist Tristan Reidford has created a very cool Postal 2 movie poster ... if such a movie were made in the 1970s.
- Speaking of Portal 2, the puzzle shooter has not one but two small updates via Steam.
- Next week the first person shooter Brink is finally released. Check out some interesting stats about the game.
- Speaking of Brink, Steam users can begin to pre-load the game before its release on Tuesday.
- EVE Online turns eight years old this week and to celebrate its subscribers get some special rewards.
- Saints Row The Third will get a stand alone character editor which will be released sometime before the main games is released this fall.
- Capcom saw its profits rise up over 150 percent in its latest financial results.
- The FPS/tower defense game Sanctum will get a new demo and some free DLC next week.
- Want to go to QuakeCon 2011 in August on someone else's dime? Then you might want to enter the Rage Graffiti contest.
- Want to go to PAX Prime 2011? Well unless you get lucky and land a refunded three day ticket you may be out of luck.
5 Comments - Add comment