On offer via our eLearning section of Neowin Deals, it's your last chance to save 98% off a CompTIA-IT Certification Career Advancement Bundle. Break into the IT field with 42 hours of Elite CompTIA Certification Prep.
What's it all about?
Jump into a reliable and flourishing career with a stamp of approval from CompTIA, the highly-acclaimed IT industry association. This five-part training begins by prepping you for the CompTIA A+ exam, which is essentially the benchmark for entry-level employees. From there you will master concepts needed to pass the Network+, Security+, Cloud Essentials, and Cloud+ exams—deeming you a well-rounded professional with a wide variety of career options. 86% of hiring managers say that IT certifications are of high priority. Don’t wait for a career to come to you, lay the foundation for your future today.
- Dive into 42 hours of CompTIA-accredited course content
- Keep your career options open with this vendor neutral training
- Take an initial leap into the IT vertical with the CompTIA A+ certification
- Get recognized globally for your capabilities with the CompTIA Network+ certification
- Score jobs with top organizations like Hitachi Information Systems & Northrop Grumman with the CompTIA Security+ certification
- Gain knowledge of the cloud from a business & technical perspective with the CompTIA Cloud Essentials certification
- Get your best chance at passing exams—98.6% of students pass!
- For a full description of the course on offer and instructor info, click here.
How do you benefit?
This CompTIA-IT Certification Career Advancement Bundle normally retails at $4,099 all told, but you can pick it up for just $59 for the next two days. In addition, if you refer this deal via social media (below the 'Add to cart' button) which results in a purchase, you'll get $10 credit added to your Neowin Deals store account.
Not for you?
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any giveaways or deals. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here.