The latest Edge stable release, version 99.0.1150.46, was released yesterday in order to patch a security vulnerability. Assigned the ID "CVE-2022-26899", the security bug can lead to privilege escalation. You can download it here.
The underlying Chromium version 99.0.4844.74 has also got several security patches, one of them being critical. These are given below:
-  Critical CVE-2022-0971: Use after free in Blink Layout. Reported by Sergei Glazunov of Google Project Zero on 2022-02-21
-  High CVE-2022-0972: Use after free in Extensions. Reported by Sergei Glazunov of Google Project Zero on 2022-02-28
-  High CVE-2022-0973: Use after free in Safe Browsing. Reported by avaue and Buff3tts at S.S.L. on 2022-02-15
-  High CVE-2022-0974 : Use after free in Splitscreen. Reported by @ginggilBesel on 2022-01-28
-  High CVE-2022-0975: Use after free in ANGLE. Reported by SeongHwan Park (SeHwa) on 2022-02-09
-  High CVE-2022-0976: Heap buffer overflow in GPU. Reported by Omair on 2022-02-13
-  High CVE-2022-0977: Use after free in Browser UI. Reported by Khalil Zhani on 2022-02-20
-  High CVE-2022-0978: Use after free in ANGLE. Reported by Cassidy Kim of Amber Security Lab, OPPO Mobile Telecommunications Corp. Ltd. on 2022-02-20
-  High CVE-2022-0979: Use after free in Safe Browsing. Reported by anonymous on 2022-03-03
-  Medium CVE-2022-0980: Use after free in New Tab Page. Reported by Krace on 2022-03-02
You can find the link to download Chrome 99.0.4844.74 here.