In today's Amazon Deal of the Day, you can save 33% off on Microsoft 365 Family 12-month subscription with Auto-Renewal + $50 Amazon Gift Card. Normally costing $149.99 for the two, today you can pick them up for just $99.99 meaning you actually get the Amazon gift card for free, not bad huh?
Below, you can see what's included in this deal.
- Microsoft 365 Family 12 month subscription with auto-renewal for digital download and $50 Amazon Gift Card delivered by mail
- Gift Card is affixed inside a mini envelope. Gift Card has no fees and no expiration date.
- With 12 months of Microsoft 365 for up to six people, you and your family can have the tools to create, organize, and get things done.
- Bring out your best with premium Office apps, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Your subscription includes 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage for each person you share with, so they can easily access, edit, and share files and photos across all devices.
- Keep it all together with Outlook, an ad free app for your email, calendars, to do lists and contacts with security tools that keep your information protected.
- Empower your family with advanced features in the Family Safety mobile app.
- Gives you the flexibility to use multiple PCs, Macs, iPads, iPhones and Android phones.
- Microsoft 365 is an annual, auto-renewing subscription
You can also get the non auto-renewing Microsoft 365 Family deal for $99.99, but there is also nothing stopping you from simply canceling the auto renew before the 12 month Microsoft 365 subscription ends.
Please do note that this deal ends today, December 27 and the Amazon $50 gift card can only be used via the Amazon US website (not possible to use in other country's Amazon store). If this does not pique your interest, why not check out other Epic Deals on Amazon.
Get Microsoft 365 Family + $50 Amazon gift card for $99.99 (list price $149.99)
As an Amazon Associate, Neowin may earn commission from qualifying purchases.