A little over two weeks since Microsoft Edge users on iOS got a set of nifty features, beta testers for the app can now get their grubby mitts on the latest update to Edge Beta on the same platform, bringing with it a number of new goodies.
- Users with both personal and work/school accounts that require both running simultaneously on Edge can now do so, with a toggle to keep the respective browsing histories separate.
- Items in the Favorites folder can now be reorganized.
- Book annotations can now be viewed by users (barring PDF free-form inking, however).
- Users now have the option to receive breaking news alerts.
- New 'What's new and tips' link in settings
- New additions to the settings menu will have a blue dot next to them when unopened
- Performance improvements and bug fixes!
As of now, these changes are limited to users who'd initially signed up for the beta on Apple's TestFlight, but they should roll out to all other users soon enough. You can download the regular, non-beta version of Microsoft Edge for iOS from here.