Christmas is right around the corner, and the festive shopping frenzy is intensifying. Along with big discounts on Windows 10 Mobile flagships, Microsoft is now offering US buyers a wide range of deals on all sorts of products as part of its Holiday Super Sale, which launched today.
You can now get $200 off a Surface Pro 4 with Intel Core i5, 4GB RAM and 128GB SSD; usually $999, it's now $799, making it $100 cheaper than the entry-level Core m3 model.
But there are even greater savings available on other models in the Surface Pro 4 range when you bundle the tablet with a black Type Cover. You can get $229 off the Core i5 / 8GB RAM / 256GB SSD model, rising to $429 savings on the range-topping Core i7 / 16GB RAM / 1TB SSD variant.
Big discounts are available on select Surface Book models too:
- Intel Core i5 / 8GB RAM / 128GB SSD | usually $1,499 | now $1,299 (save $200)
- Intel Core i5 / 8GB RAM / 256GB SSD / dGPU | usually $1,899 | now $1,649 (save $250)
- Intel Core i7 / 8GB RAM / 256GB SSD / dGPU | usually $2,099 | now $1,699 (save $400)
- Intel Core i7 / 16GB RAM / 512GB SSD / dGPU | usually $2,699 | now $2,299 (save $400)
- Intel Core i7 / 16GB RAM / 1TB SSD / dGPU | usually $3,199 | now $2,799 (save $400)
Microsoft is offering $50 off Xbox One S consoles and bundles too, so you can now buy one for as little as $249. On top of that, you'll get an additional free game of your choice from a limited selection, and Microsoft will also throw in an additional $30 gift code with your purchase.
And the PC sale has returned too, offering meaty discounts on a variety of Windows 10 PCs - from a dongle-style Lenovo mini-PC for $129, or $500 off a Dell XPS 12 2-in-1, to 21% off a 12-inch Toshiba tablet with stylus, or a whopping $1,100 off the monstrous Alienware 15 Touch gaming laptop, with a 4K display, 16GB RAM and more.
There all sorts of other savings available on wearable devices, drones, speakers, mice, monitors, keyboards and more. You can find full details of all the offers in Microsoft's Holiday Super Sale here. All of these deals are due to end on December 24.