Nearly two months after its global launch, Microsoft has officially announced the Lumia 650 in India, as previously hinted. The Windows 10 Mobile device offers decent specs which includes 1 GB of RAM, 16 GB internal storage and a 1.3GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 212 processor. But perhaps the most exciting feature of the Lumia 650 is the thin and beautiful design. The device features a metal frame, a matte black, and comes in at just 6.9 mm thin and 122 g.
Ajey Mehta, Country General Manager, Microsoft India had the following to say:
We crafted the Lumia 650 with the finest detail while delivering a consistent and familiar Windows 10 experience. Lumia 650 brings the best of Microsoft productivity, beautiful design and an affordable price. The device is perfect for enterprises and Windows fans alike.
The full specifications of the Microsoft Lumia 650 include:
- 5-inch AMOLED with HD (1280x720px) resolution and Gorilla Glass 3
- Quad-core 1.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 212 processor
- 1GB RAM
- 16GB onboard storage (plus microSD card support up to 200GB)
- 8MP rear camera with autofocus, LED flash and 720p video recording at 30fps
- 5MP front-facing camera with continuous autofocus, 'video light' and 720p video at 30fps
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n with support for Wi-Fi calling
- 4G LTE connectivity
- NFC support
- microUSB 2.0 with Type B connector
- Removable 2000mAh battery
- 142 x 71 x 6.9mm; 122g
The Lumia 650 is already available at physical retail centers in India for ₹15,299 (~229 USD) and will be on sale at Amazon India soon as well. Meanwhile, if you reside in Canada or the U.S., you can grab the metal-framed device for $199 (USD or CAD) as well.