We're only about a week and a half away from the busiest shopping day of the year, Black Friday. Every major retailer will be offering a wide range of deals, and the Microsoft Store is no different. The company announced its sales today.
Between November 24 and 28, you'll be able to get up to $430 off of a Surface at the Microsoft Store and Best Buy. This includes two bundles:
- Surface Pro 4, Core i5, 8GB RAM, 256GB storage, bundled with black Type Cover at Microsoft Stores for $999 ($429.99 off). Limit one per customer.
- Surface Pro 4, Core m3, 128GB storage, bundled with Signature Type Cover at Best Buy for $599. No pen included.
- Surface Pro 4, Core i5, 128GB storage, for $799.
- Surface Book, 128GB storage, for $1249.
- Surface Book, Core i5, dGPU, 256GB storage, for $1499 (normally $1899).
You'll also be able to get $50 off of any Xbox One S bundle between the same dates, so the console will start at $249. Between November 20 and 23 though, you can grab $50 off of any 1TB Xbox One or One S bundle at the Microsoft Store.
Of course, Xbox games will be on sale as well, including:
Accessories are on sale too. If you order a controller from the Xbox Design Lab, you'll get free engraving, and select controllers and headsets will get $10 off.
But it's not all about Microsoft hardware. The company is offering quite a few deals on third-party PCs as well, including:
For all of the power of Windows 10 PCs below $500, Microsoft Store and microsoftstore.com will be offering Dell Inspiron PCs starting at $399 and the HP Notebook 15 for just $299.
Best Buy is offering the HP X360 for $229 or Lenovo Ideapad for $400.
Office Depot has HP laptops NT Ci3 for $269 and NT Ci5 for $329.
You can get the ASUS Transformer Mini T102 for $299 from Amazon.
You can get a $99 Inspiron 11 3000 from Dell.
Of course, you can stop by a Microsoft Store on Black Friday or throughout the holiday weekend and there will be even more deals.