MIDI Converter Studio is a tool for musicians and for people that work with MIDI files. It is designed for a single task, that's why converting MIDI to MP3, OGG, WMA, or WAV is very easy even for inexperienced users. It is sufficient to drag a file from Windows Explorer and click "Convert". Your MIDI file will be converted in a few seconds, and you will be able to burn Audio CDs etc., which is impossible with unconverted MIDI files.
The program supports two basic methods of conversion. The first one, sound recording, may be applied in order to preserve the original MIDI output of your sound card. The second method, converting with soundfonts, is much more interesting, as it makes a typical MIDI to MP3 conversion simpler and quicker. By using different soundfonts you can also change the resulting sound and produce a quality MIDI output even on average sound cards.
- Convert MIDI to MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG using SoundFonts.
- Convert MIDI to WAV, WMA, MP3, OGG by recording your sound card's output.
- Make MIDI files sound different by using different SoundFonts.
- Convert various MIDI formats: MIDI 0, MIDI 1, Karaoke MIDI, RIFF MIDI 0, RIFF MIDI 1.
- Pre-listen how a melody will sound with a given SoundFont using built-in player.
- Set MP3 tags for output files with help of simple ID3 tag editor.
- Set tempo.
- Customize quality of output MP3/WAV/WMA/OGG files.
- Prepare files to burn an Audio CD.
- Batch process multiple files.
- Use intuitive multilingual interface.
- Drag&Drop Support.
- Use hot keys.
- Windows Vista compatible!
Download: MIDI Converter Studio 6.0 | 8 MB (Shareware / $29.95)
Screenshot: Main window of the program
View: MIDI Converter Studio home page