The CodeLite team is pleased to announce the CodeLite v1.0RC01 is available.
This release includes a bundle app for MacOS 10.5.2
What is CodeLite?
CodeLite is an open source project that target itself to become the best open source IDE for C/C++.
Here is a sneak peek at CodeLite functionlities:
- Comes with two editor's themes: BlackTheme and Default
- Generic support for compilers
- Can be easily extended with plugins (Several plugins are already included in the installer)
- Built-in GDB support, with the following features included:
- Watches table - add persistent watches by a single click
- Quick Watch - right click on a variable to expand it
- Locals tree - automatically displays the current stack variables (also displays *this if available)
- Threads view - provides list of currently running threads and easily switching between then by single click
- Breakpoint management - add/remove breakpoint management panel
- Automatic tooltip
- and more...
- Subversion plugin (based on the command line tool)
- cscope plugin
- Code formatter (based on the excellent AStyle)
- Makefile based build system
- Excellent support for custom makefile generators (such as CMake, QMake & Premake)
- Project explorer (Workspace view)
- File Explorer
- Automatically imports MSVS workspace/projects and converts them to GNU based makefile
- Active document outline
- Sophisticated database based Code Completion mechanism, a default database is supplied which contains symbols for wxWidgets, STL and the standard headers
- Function's call tip
- Hover tip
- Comments tips
- Members List
- Supports C++ templates, namespaces and other advance features of the C++ language
- Automatically add include statement for symbols
- Colourise local variables
- Colourise workspace tags
- Generate setters / getters for classes
- Rename class/method/member name in an intelligent way (AKA refactoring)
- Move function implementation from header to implementation file
- Implement All un-implemented methods
- Implement un-implemented methods
- Quickly open resources in the editor using 'Find Resource in workspace'
- Quickly open types in the editor using 'Find Type in workspace'
- XML based syntax highlighting, comes with the following:
- Diff files
- Text Folding
- Find In Files
- Replace In Files
- Highly Configurable
- Built-in doxygen comment generator for functions/classes
- And much more...
Download: Linux Download | 9.5MB | Freeware
Download: Mac OSX 10.5.2 Download | 14.5MB | Freeware
Download: Windows Download (Installer) | 11.5MB | Freeware
Screenshot: >> Click here <<
View: CodeLite home