Minecraft: Pocket Edition for Windows Phone has received a major update adding loads of new features to the popular game including skin packs, custom skins, multiple languages support and other new items such as cave spiders and bats.
The game, now at version 0.11.2.0, supports 14 languages including Deutsch, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese and more. But perhaps the most welcome addition is the introduction of skin packs. If you don't enjoy playing as Steve or would just like to have a bit of change in the game, you can now use custom, city folk and town folk skin packs. Nearly 10 skins are available for free with 15 extra skins available in each of the two packs; they can be purchased for $0.99 each.
Several other changes and new items have been included in the game as well, read on for the full change log below:
There’s never been a better time to enjoy Minecraft on the move.
• Skins! Change your in-game look by uploading your own skin or choosing one from our downloadable packs.
• One more thing about the skins: you need to pay to unlock some, but loads of them are free, so don’t stress about it too much.
• Multiple language support!
• Boats with space for two! Take your pet for a pleasant ride.
• You can also throw stuff from the boats, like snowballs and eggs
• Fishing! Now you can fish for fishies!
• Spider jockeys!
• Cave Spiders!
• Adorable baby zombies!
• Weird chicken jockeys!
• Clownfishes are now edible!
• A fancy new World Edit screen so you can rename worlds, change game mode and do other things
• Creative players can no longer be set on fire phew
• We’ve stopped cheeky chickens from walking on water
• Animals can no longer breed without touching each other ooh err
• Drinking milk now removes mob effects
• Ridiculous amounts of bug fixes
• Loads more cool things that you should discover for yourself!
You can update for free or download the game for $6.99 by hitting up the source link below.
Source: Windows Phone Store | Image via doublejump