Rejoice, Neowinners. After showing up on Google Podcasts last week, we're now live on iTunes as well. Is there another platform you'd like to see us on? Let us know! In the meantime, you can add the podcast to your preferred app using the RSS feed below:
Not a lot happened during the past week, but there were some very interesting events in that time. Details of Microsoft's rumored Centaurus device were uncovered, including its ability to run Android apps, and it was also said that Microsoft may be making an ARM-powered Surface this year. Here's the full list of topics and timestamps for this episode:
- 2:20 - Microsoft's foldable device is said to run Android apps, launch next year
- 11:31 - Microsoft might distance itself from Intel with this year's Surface lineup
- 23:50 - Bill Gates speaks about Microsoft missing the mobile race, calls it his "greatest mistake"
- 51:32 - Microsoft will finally let you upgrade your OneDrive storage to up to 2TB
- 1:00:57 - Jony Ive is leaving Apple so he can contract for Apple
The SoundCloud version of the episode is embedded below:
Let us know what you think of this episode in the comments, and stay tuned next week for a new one with more exciting news!