Thanks go to Warp2Search, letting us know that the changelog for Nero has been put up.
Changes from Nero 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168
- Features Added:
- Added several new recorders.
- Added code to display the current CD number in the burn status dialog.
- Added play audio track capability to track list in file browser.
- Added code to allow storing of '.iso' CD image files. If the file extension is '.iso' then the compilation can be written in '.iso' format.
- Added support for DVD+R/RW 30mm high-compatibility mode.
- Added support for DVD-RW multisession.
- DVD-Video format added.
- Bug Fixes
- If several copies of ISO compilations are written on the image recorder, then there are no more limitations for number of image files
- Display full-o-meter in MB for [S]VCD
- In file browser track view, avoid endless refresh loop.
- Removed possibility to close ISO Compilation while adding files
- The maximum read speed has been set while verifying a compilation.
- DVD+RW-"Format" command removed
Screenshot: Nero Burning ROM 22.214.171.124 (FileForum)
Download: Nero Burning ROM 126.96.36.199