It's time again for the release of a brand new Nvidia Game Ready driver, with the company releasing the 384.76 WHQL drivers today.
The driver arrives with optimizations for the upcoming LawBreakers 'Rise Up' open beta, which is set to run from June 30 through July 3. For those interested, the game will be available for download on the official LawBreakers Steam page during its test period.
The driver also brings optimizations for the promotional virtual reality adventure based on the new Spider-Man: Homecoming movie. Although the new Spider-Man title from Insomniac Games is not on its way for the PC, Oculus Rift and HTC Vive owners on the platform can at least play the Spider-Man: Homecoming VR Experience on June 30.
The driver includes a number of bug fixes as well, which are as follows:
- (NVIDIA Control Panel, Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances): Fixed a typo in the game name on the Stereoscopic 3D Compatibility page.
- (3DVision): CPU bottleneck occurs when 3DVision is enabled.
- (GeForce GTX 1080/1070/1060, Prey): Large amount of stuttering occurs throughout gameplay.
- (Gamestream, DirectX 12 titles): DirectX 12 titles fail to capture when streaming.
- (Firefall): The game does not run.
- (GeForce GTX 970, SLI, Norton 360): SLI cannot be enabled unless Norton 360 is disabled or in Safe mode.
- (Doom 2016, Vulkan API): Glitches occur when using the Vulkan API.
- (No Man's Sky. SLI): Texture corruption appears in the game with SLI enabled.
- (Windows Store video app): Video playback is choppy with V-Sync OFF.
The 384.76 WHQL driver can now be downloaded via the GeForce Experience Windows app or by using the links listed below, with its release notes found here.