The industry's most powerful optical mouse technology has been combined with breakthrough keyboard innovation to create the latest Microsoft® limited edition desktop offering in a cool, sophisticated color. Now dressed in black, the Office Keyboard and Wireless IntelliMouse® Explorer combination will hit select retailers' shelves today.
Offering unparalleled performance, ergonomic comfort, eye-catching design and hardware/software synergy, this new desktop delivers on all fronts.
Features of the Office keyboard include the following:
- For a limited time only, the keyboard is available in a special edition black color.
- The single-touch pad is designed to reduce keystrokes and increase productivity with the innovative keyboard scroll wheel.
- Hot Keys for the most commonly used tasks of Copy, Cut and Paste, Application toggle to switch between open applications on a desktop, Back and Forward buttons for quick Internet navigation
- Simplified F keys and Twelve Hot Keys provide instant access to popular programs, functions and controls, while multimedia Hot Keys control volume or mute with a quick touch.
- Proprietary Microsoft Optical technology captures 6,000 frames per second, delivering up to three times the performance of other optical mouse products.
- Wireless freedom clears the desk of clutter while delivering performance with two-channel radio frequency technology. It works within 6 feet of the receiver, even if the user's computer is out of sight.
- Power-saving technologies, Faster wheel scrolling, Program-specific buttons and Recording favorite keystrokes
The special edition featuring the all-star products, which debuted separately last fall, is available now for $104.95 (U.S.).