Realtek has released new set of drivers for its popular ALC650 audio codec for most major Windows releases. There is a big chance that if your motherboard comes with some sort of built-in audio, the codec is Realtek's.
1. Add some customized settings.
2. Add SPDIF IN pass throuth SPDIF Out item for some of ATI and nVidia chipsets.
3. Fix AC3 SPDIF blue screen issue when SPDIF-out force to 44K.
4. Change DMA Threshold from 06 to 10 to decrease noise for ATI SB400 chipset.
5. Update 3D engine to fix Half Life 2(Game) no sound issue and some noise issues.