The company states that its handset is ergonomic, built for maximum comfort when diving into an extended gaming session. Following a popular trend from the PC world, the device also has an RGB LED light strip on the rear which can be customized using 16 million different colors and four lighting effects.
In order to dissipate heat from the smartphone, an "all-new air convection cooling system" was built, comprised of three layers of graphite and grill vents, that can move heat through its unique "diamond-cut design" on the rear.
As far as speciations go, the Red Magic Phone offers:
- 5.99-inch 1080p 18:9 display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor
- 8GB RAM
- 24MP rear camera with 4K recording, 8MP front-facing camera
- 128 GB of UFS2.1 internal storage
- USB Type-C, 3.5mm headphone jack
- 3,800mAh battery
- Android 8.1 Oreo
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4/5 GHz, MIMO 2x2 . | Bluetooth 5.0
The handset will be made exclusively available through Indiegogo on April 26 with a starting price of $399.
Source: Red Magic