Last month, at Mobile World Congress, Samsung unveiled the newest addition to its line of Android tablets, the Galaxy Tab S3. The device has a QXGA Super AMOLED screen, a high-end Snapdragon 820 processor, and a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash.
The ultra-slim tablet - which is just 6mm thick - has now been listed on Best Buy in the United States, where the Wi-Fi model is priced at $599.99. It's not yet available to pre-order, but you can register your interest to be notified when it goes on sale. The device will ship with an S Pen stylus, along with a USB Type-C cable and power adapter - but the keyboard cover will be sold separately.
In Canada, Best Buy has listed the Galaxy Tab 3 at $799.99, while over in the UK, retailer John Lewis will be selling the device for £599.99. The 4G LTE model will obviously be priced higher, but it's not yet clear exactly how much it will cost.
The Galaxy Tab S3's key specs include:
- 9.7-inch Super AMOLED with QXGA (2048x1536px) resolution
- Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB onboard storage (plus microSD card support up to 256GB)
- 13MP rear camera with autofocus, LED flash, and 4K video recording at 30fps
- 5MP front-facing camera with 1080p video recording
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi
- USB 3.1 with Type-C connector
- 6000mAh battery
- Fingerprint sensor
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- 237.3 x 169 x 6mm; 429g (Wi-Fi) or 434g (LTE)