Today is Prime Day on Amazon, and the event is happening around the world. In the UK a bunch of deals can be found in several categories here, but we are highlighting some of the storage deals that will only be live for as long as Prime Day. For example you can pick up the 2TB Crucial P5 NVMe SSD for £173.99, which is a whopping £141.60 (45%) off its normal retail price of £315.59.
A few of the drive's highlights can be seen below:
- PCIe Gen3 NVMe 3D NAND, with read and write performance up to 3400/3000 MB/s
- Enhanced data security and management with rapid, full-drive encryption
- Dynamic write acceleration, error correction, and adaptive thermal protection
- Backed by a 5-year limited warranty
- Crucial P5 2 TB now £173.99 (list price £315.59) 45% off
- Crucial P5 1 TB now £93.99 (list price £135.19) 32% off
- Crucial P5 500 GB now £64.98 (list price £74.39) 13% off
- Crucial P5 250 GB now £46.92 (list price £51.59) 9% off
The biggest discount we could find on external storage goes to LaCie, where you can save 54% off the LaCie Rugged Mini 1TB USB 3.0 Portable 2.5 inch External Hard Drive. Normally costing £107.82, it can now be had at £49.99 which is £57.83 off the normal list price.
A few of its highlights can be seen below:
- Shock and drop resistant up to 1.2 m in non-operating mode
- Pressure resistant up to 1000 kg (2205 lbs)
- Automatic backup software and AES 256-bit encryption
- Compatible with PC and Mac
- Includes two-year limited warranty and two-yr Rescue Data Recovery Services
- LaCie Rugged Mini 5 TB now £114.99 (list price £136.39) 16% off
- LaCie Rugged Mini 4 TB now £96.99 (list price £149.99) 35% off
- LaCie Rugged Mini 2 TB now £66.99 (list price £83.50) 20% off
- LaCie Rugged Mini 1 TB now £49.99 (list price £107.82) 54% off
- LaCie Rugged Mini 0.5 TB not availible
Amazon is offering free shipping within the U.K. and two- or three year Accidental Damage insurance can be added at extra cost.
See all Prime Day storage deals at Amazon
As an Amazon Associate, Neowin may earn commission from qualifying purchases.