Apple unveiled the fourth generation iPad Air last September bringing an updated design with smaller bezels and flat edges. The tablet boasts of many improvements, such as the new A14 Bionic processor, an upgrade over the A12 Bionic offered in its predecessor. It also includes a power button-based Touch ID, a first for the Cupertino giant’s devices, and right now you can get it at $100 off on Amazon in several colors.
This is for the 64GB Wi-Fi variant, a few of its highlights are listed below:
- Stunning 10.9-inch Liquid Retina display with True Tone and P3 wide color
- A14 Bionic chip with Neural Engine
- Touch ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- 12MP back camera, 7MP FaceTime HD front camera
- Available in Space Gray, Green, and Sky Blue
- Wide stereo audio
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax)
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
- USB-C connector for charging and accessories
- Support for Magic Keyboard, Smart Keyboard Folio, and Apple Pencil (2nd generation)
Normally starting at $599, right now it can be availed at 17% off for $499.99 in Space Gray, Sky Blue, and Green. The Silver and Rose Gold colors are not available as of writing. The iPad Air offers a design similar to the iPad Pro and also adds support for the second-generation Apple Pencil, bringing premium features to a more affordable price point.
This item qualifies for free delivery, and AppleCare+ can be added on from $3.49/month (or $69 for 2 years). It also includes standard manufacturers warranty, details of which are in the link below.
Get the 2020 Apple iPad Air (10.9-inch, Wi-Fi, 64GB) for $499.99 (17% off)
As an Amazon Associate, Neowin may earn commission from qualifying purchases.