Included in today's Amazon Deal of the Day for the U.S., you can find a decent discount on the Acer Swift 3 SF314-59-75QC that was announced late last year. It can be had today only at 16% off, which is still a savings of $130 off the $799 list price.
We reviewed the 2019 variant, giving it a high score of 8.5. It is the successor to that 2019 variant and now includes Intel's 11th-gen Tiger Lake processor, Thunderbolt 4, and Intel's new Evo standard for Ultrabooks, which include things like instant wake, Iris Xe Graphics, all-day battery life with fast charging, and more.
Although there are other configurations available on the Amazon page, the discount only applies to a single variant of the Swift 3 with the following specs:
- 14" Full HD Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Display 1920 x 1080
- 11th Generation Intel Core i7-1165G7 Processor (12MB Cache, up to 4.7 GHz)
- 8GB LPDDR4X Onboard Memory
- 256GB NVMe SSD
- Intel Iris Xe Graphics with shared graphics memory
- DTS Audio
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax Dual-Band (2.4GHz and 5GHz)
- Bluetooth 5.1
- USB Type-C, USB 3.2 Gen 2, USB 3.2 Gen 1, Thunderbolt 4, USB 2.0 port
- DisplayPort over USB Type-C, HDMI 2.0 port
- Weight: 2.65 lbs. (1.2 kg)
- Item Dimensions LxWxH: 2.73 x 8.62 x 0.63 inches
- Windows 10 Home
As a reminder we had this to say about the 10th-gen Swift 3 (which was a cheaper i5 variant):
All-in-all, this is a tremendous package for $699. It has a great anti-glare FHD display, a solid keyboard, and impressive productivity performance. If $699 is what you're looking to spend and you don't need dedicated graphics power, I honestly can't think of anything better.
This deal is only valid for today in the United States, and is probably subject to limited stock, but it also qualifies for free shipping, even without Prime.
Get the Acer Swift 3 SF314-59-75QC for $669.99 (list price $799.99), $130 (16%) off.
As an Amazon Associate, Neowin may earn commission from qualifying purchases.