In amongst Amazon's Spring Sale, which ends on Wednesday, you can pick up the Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro at 33% off for just £399, which is a savings of £200. As a reminder, this 2020 flagship is also a 5G phone, so you will be set if and when your provider switches over.
Below are a few key specs for this phone:
- 6,67-inch 144Hz Corning Gorilla Glass 5 LCD- display
- Dual sim
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- RAM: 8 GB LPDDR5 RAM
- Storage: 128 GB UFS3.0 ROM
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865, Octa-core, 2,84 GHz
- Triple camera: 108 MP + 13 MP + 5 MP / 20 MP selfie camera
- 5000mAh battery, 33W MMT fast charging
Unfortunately, there is no IP rating (dust or water resistance) or wireless charging included with the Mi 10T Pro and this deal only applies to the Cosmic Black variant. It also qualifies for free delivery, even without Prime within the UK.
As a reminder, the Amazon Spring Sale ends this week, so if you are looking to save big on Samsung SSD storage options, or Eufy video doorbell and security cameras, you'll need to act before Wednesday, March 31st.
As an Amazon Associate, Neowin may earn commission from qualifying purchases.