Verizon has finally launched the low-end LG Lancet, a Windows Phone that has been leaked numerous times previously.
The LG Lancet was spotted for the first time a long while ago in some app data. Afterwards the device was leaked by Verizon’s own servers, eventually showing up in its fully-rendered promotional glory.
The device is very affordable and Verizon is currently having a sale with a $20 price tag on a two-year contract with the company. If you’d prefer to buy the Lancet outright the full price is only $120. Of course for that kind of money you’ll need to make do with less than stellar specs.
The Lancet features:
- 4.5-inch display with FWVGA (854x480px) resolution
- Quad-core 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor (MSM8916)
- 8GB storage (4GB usable) with microSD card expansion
- 8MP rear camera with 1080p video recording
- VGA front-facing camera
- 4G LTE (CDMA)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- 2100mAh battery
- 129.8 x 64.8 x 10.7mm; 143g
You can check out a few other specs and what Verizon is offering on the carrier’s website.