Microsoft has released a new build of the Windows Server Insider Preview. This week's build 25099 is now available to download as an ISO from the Windows Server Insider website along with a VHDX, but as per usual, there's no full changelog to speak of, so it's unclear what's new.
Microsoft has again stated that the branding has not yet been updated and remains as Windows Server 2022 in the preview. In addition, Microsoft is encouraging Insiders to try Windows Server Vnext Datacenter: Azure Edition on the Microsoft Server Operating Systems Preview offer on Azure.
This build does have one Known Issue, but it is marked as resolved:
- RESOLVED: Gen 2 VMs created from the ISO fail to boot.
- Windows Server VNext Preview in ISO format in 18 languages,
and in VHDX format in English only.
- Windows Server VNext Preview VHDX
- Microsoft Server Languages and Optional Features Preview
- Windows Admin Center 2110.2 Preview
Keys are valid for preview builds only:
- Server Standard: MFY9F-XBN2F-TYFMP-CCV49-RMYVH
- Datacenter: 2KNJJ-33Y9H-2GXGX-KMQWH-G6H67
To download, registered Insiders can head over to the Windows Server Insider Preview download page here. You can also check out the Getting Started with Server page here on the Windows Insider for Business portal to register for the Windows Insider Program in case you aren't already registered.
You can find the official announcement here.