ZTE isn’t known for offering the most high-end handsets, but they do offer affordable technology with little compromise. At this year’s CES, ZTE offered two affordable premium smartphones, the ‘Grand X3’ and ‘Avid Plus’.
The Grand X3 will offer the following specifications:
- 5.5-inch 720p display with infinity edge
- 1.3GHz Qualcomm quad-core processor
- 2GB RAM
- 8MP rear with 2MP front-facing
- 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge capability
- 16GB storage with room for expansion via microSD
The Avid will offer the following specifications:
- 5-inch display
- 1.1GHz Qualcomm chipset
- 1GB RAM
- 5MP rear and 2MP front-facing camera
- 8GB with microSD expansion
Lastly, to up to the ante, ZTE will update its warranty program dubbed Axon Passport. The original Passport plan offered a 2 year warranty, advanced exchange, free 2 way shipping and leasing options. The ‘Passport 2.0’ will add unlimited repairs for those outside of warranty, replacement and upgrade assistance.
The ZTE Grand X3 will be available from Cricket Wireless for $129 USD. The Avid will make its way to T-Mobile and MetroPCS on January 20th for $114.99.