Brave Browser is a lightning-fast, secure web browser that stands out from the competition with its focus on privacy, security, and speed. With features like HTTPS Everywhere and built-in tracker blocking, Brave keeps your online activities safe from prying eyes. Brave is one of the safest browsers on the market today. It blocks third-party data storage. It protects from browser fingerprinting. And it does all this by default.
Speed - Brave is built on Chromium, the same technology that powers Google Chrome, and is optimized for speed, providing a fast and responsive browsing experience.
Brave Browser also features Brave Rewards, a system that rewards users with Basic Attention Tokens (BAT) for viewing opt-in ads. This innovative system provides an alternative revenue model for content creators and a way to support the Brave community.
Brave Browser 1.57.53 changelog:
Added support for “Swap” on Base. (#32235)
- [Security] Fixed browser crash as reported on HackerOne by 0xc4gr1. (#32425)
- [Security] Fixed browser crash as reported on HackerOne by neeythann. (#32449)
- Fixed missing “Open Guest profile” keyboard shortcut. (#32268)
- Fixed issue where Brave would not relaunch via the taskbar icon in certain cases on Windows. (#32309)
- Fixed issue where permission dialog wa
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware