TechSmith Camtasia is the complete professional solution for high-quality screen recording, video editing and sharing. Camtasia 2023 makes editing your videos easier, and faster than ever. The new editor is packed with enhanced video processing, all-new production technology, an innovative library, and stock videos and other creative assets to help you create more polished, professional videos. No video experience needed. Anyone can create informative, engaging videos.
Create professional, eye-catching videos:
- Add special video effects - Apply Behaviors that are perfectly designed to animate your text, images, or icons. Get a crisp, polished look without being a professional video editor.
- Drag-and-drop your edits - What you see is what you get. Every effect and element in your video can be dropped and edited directly in the preview window. And you can edit at resolutions up to beautiful 4K, for clear video at any size.
- Get exceptional performance - Camtasia takes full advantage of your computer’s processor with 64-bit performance. You’ll get fast rendering times and enhanced stability—even on your most complex projects.
Camtasia 2023.0.2 fixes:
- Increased timeout for Camtasia sign-in to reduce failed sign-in attempts.
- Improved error message when Camtasia sign-in does not succeed.
- Added Learn More button to the sign-in error message dialog.
- Added Edit in Audiate to the Edit menu.
- Added Quit option to the Sign-in dialog.
- Updated a graphic in the Trial Expired dialog.
- Removed "Use software-only mode" from the Hardware Acceleration dropdown in Preferences. When troubleshooting video driver issues, please use Microsoft Basic Render Driver instead.
- Improved performance for Background Removal (Beta) when using the GPU.
- Improved audio rendering performance in projects that contain captions.
- Launching an export from the command line or from Camtasia Add-in for PowerPoint will now utilize the modern export experience.
- Exporting to YouTube now uses the project dimensions when exporting instead of imposing a maximum of 1080p.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the digitaltrains Dynamic Background to render incorrectly on the canvas.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the expiration date for maintenance licenses to display incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug that could cause transfer of projects between Camtasia and Audiate to fail.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent some templates from being updated when upgrading Camtasia.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when Camtasia failed to show a toast notification.
- Fixed a crash that could occur during batch production if source media were unavailable.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware