NTLite is a Windows configuration tool that allows you to modify your existing Windows install or an image yet to be deployed, remove Windows components, configure and integrate, speed up the Windows deployment process. Reduce Windows footprint on your RAM and storage drive memory. Remove components of your choice, guarded by compatibility safety mechanisms, which speed up finding that sweet spot. Windows Unattended feature support, providing many commonly used options on a single page for easy setup.
Easily integrate a single or multiple drivers, update or language packages. Package integration features smart sorting, enabling you to seamlessly add packages for integration and the tool will apply them in the appropriate order, keeping hotfix compatibility in check.
One of the important new features of NTLite (compared to its predecessors) is the ability to modify an already installed the operating system, by removing unnecessary components.
Supports Windows 11, 10, 8.1 and 7, x86 and x64, live and image. Server editions of the same versions, excluding support for component removals and feature configuration. ARM64 image support in the alpha stage. Does not support Checked/Debug, Embedded, IoT editions, nor Vista or XP.
NTLite 2023.4.9207 changelog:
- Components: ‘Cloud Desktop’
- Components: ‘Notification Intelligence Platform’
- Components: ‘SmartAction Platform’
- Settings: ‘Autocorrect misspelled words’
- Settings: ‘Get the latest updates as soon as they’re available’
- Settings: ‘Highlight misspelled words’
- Settings: ‘Network Connectivity Status Indicator – active tests’
- Settings: ‘Search history on this device’
- Settings: ‘Show files from Office.com’
Upgrade-Updates: Integrating APPX system replacement apps, e.g. Windows Notepad, now works on images as well
Components: Windows Update components branch moved to ‘Remoting and Privacy’
UI-Translation: Thanks for French (tistou77)
- Components: Windows Update removal had leftovers on Win11 22H2 build 1635+
- Components: ‘Wired Autoconfig’ removal was breaking Network Troubleshooting for those keeping Diagnostics
- Components: ‘Print 3D’ added to OOBE compatibity due to being needed for non-Unattended setup first user logon
- Settings: Detection of already applied user settings. They were applied, just not detected on tool reload
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware