CopyQ is an advanced clipboard manager with editing and scripting features. CopyQ monitors system clipboard and saves its content in customized tabs. Saved clipboard can be later copied and pasted directly into any application.
Items can be:
- edited with internal editor or with preferred text editor,
- moved to other tabs,
- drag’n’dropped to applications,
- marked with tag or a note,
- passed to or changed by custom commands,
- or simply removed.
- Support for Linux, Windows and OS X 10.9+
- Store text, HTML, images or any other custom formats
- Quickly browse and filter items in clipboard history
- Sort, create, edit, remove, copy/paste, drag’n’drop items in tabs
- Add notes or tags to items
- System-wide shortcuts with customizable commands
- Paste items with shortcut or from tray or main window
- Fully customizable appearance
- Advanced command-line interface and scripting
- Ignore clipboard copied from some windows or containing some text
- Support for simple Vim-like editor and shortcuts
- Many more features
CopyQ 6.3.0 changelog:
UI margins are decreased leaving more space space for item content.
Script function config() now lists current values for each option (#412).
FakeVim plugin improvements from upstream:
- Ignores only full-line comments in configuration file
- Support backslashes in substitute command patterns
- Partial support for multi-repeat command (:g, :v)
- Improves rendering item list speed.
- Updates icon font from Font-Awesome 6.2.0
- Fixes showing window under mouse cursor (#2088).
- In single-click-activate mode, multiple items can be selected while holding
- Shift or Ctrl (#2056).
- The pre-defined command "Ignore items with no or single character" now also
- avoids synchronizing selection and showing popup if less than two characters
- where copied.
- Wayland: Fixes synchronizing selection with clipboard in various cases.
- Wayland: Fixes possible crash when managed clipboard data changes while it is
Download: CopyQ 6.3.0 | 13.8 MB (Open Source)
Download: CopyQ Portable | 17.2 MB
Links: CopyQ Home Page | Other Operating Systems
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware
0 Comments - Add comment